GlutenFreedomForAll Community Rules
Whether we’re interacting on our website or on any social networking platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, we aim to protect our communities as places to engage in great conversation and discover useful information.
We ask that when you interact with us or others that you (i) share your thoughts and insights with us and others; (ii) post videos, photos and inspiring quotes or any other content that you think we and our users would like; (iii) be considerate of other viewpoints; (iv) feel comfortable to be yourself. What we ask is that
you do not (i) post any vulgar, defamatory or mean-spirited content. We will remove it; (ii) post any content that you do not own or have written permission to use; (iii) post any personal contact information; (iv) stray off topic. Any posts not related to the content of the site, including but not limited to political or religious
topics (unless it pertains directly to gluten-free religious foods) are prohibited and will be removed.
Below is the full list of rules that we follow and enforce that are designed to protect and help ensure strong and active communities. These terms apply to all content posted and uploaded to our websites and to the online social media forums or applications that we administer, including comments and other written
submissions, photos, audio recordings and videos.
Before you post content, you must agree that you:
1. Are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older;
2. Won’t post content that is:
o Defamatory or libelous;
o Harassing, threatening, or violent;
o Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive;
o Religious (unless it pertains directly to gluten-free religious foods); and/or
3. Won’t post:
o Charitable solicitations;
o Materials that belong to someone else (including photos, videos, music, trademarks or
other copyrighted material), unless you have permission from the owner;
o Professional photos or videos, unless you have permission from the owner;
o Images or recordings of anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission;
o Information about anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission; 4. Won’t
post personal contact information, including last names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers
or any other information that would individually identify you or anyone else; 5. Won’t impersonate
6. Won’t post false or misleading information;
7. Won’t post messages containing hidden or disguised meanings, or which are off topic or out of
8. Won’t transmit or post anything that contains viruses or any other harmful content.
9. Won’t promote your own business or company.
Also, before posting content, please make sure you understand and agree that we (GlutenFreedomForAll and our affiliates):
1. Have complete rights to everything you post. We can use the content (or any ideas or elements
contained within the content) however we see fit, such as by copying or modifying it for use
elsewhere, including with attribution. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any
2. Reserve the right to change any of these terms at any time. All changes will be effective upon posting and by continuing to use the website, forum, social media page, or application following the posting of such changes will mean that you accept those changes.
3. Offer our websites, forums, social media pages, and applications only to those who acknowledge and agree to the following disclaimer that we make:
DISCLAIMER. GLUTENFREEDOMFORALL (INCLUDING ALL AFFILIATES THEREOF) WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH
THESE COMMUNITY RULES OR USE OF ANY WEBSITE, FORUM, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE, OR
APPLICATION MADE SUBJECT TO THESE RULES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN
IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
anyone and will become our property upon your submission of them.